Josh's contact information:

Josh's email address is: joshua.boaz@myldsmail.net
His mission address is:
Elder Joshua Boaz,
Chile Rancagua Mission,
German Riesco 230 Suite 703,
Rancagua,
Chile

His Pouch address, for letters only, is:
Elder Joshua Boaz,
Chile Rancagua Mission,
POB 30150,
Salt Lake City, Ut. 84130-0150 USA
(**the pouch address is for postcards or letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only - NO envelopes.)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Thursday, May 14th, 2009

Que tál?

No puedo decir usted como animado estoy por ensnando Hermano Coles. Ese hombre es magnificio. Él tiene el Espíritu Santo cuando nos enseña. Mi experiencia aquí es maravilloso. Yo entendo sobre la regla de no mandando emails a otras personas. Yo no se cómo important esa regla fue.
Ok, in english now. I don´t have much time and my head hurts from thinging. Haha! I definitely won´t email other people besides immediate family then. Está bien. I really feel like my spanish is progressing well and I hope to become much better in these next 2 1/2 weeks before the mission field. It's ridiculous how much Elder Johnson and I have planned citas para the TEC. I love it there and am excited to work with Brother Coles. His personality is so funny! I have also been able to have some amazing experiences with real investigators in the Referral Center. There are a couple ladies I have been chatting and talking with to help become baptized. One, Tina Noble is he=aving trouble stopping smoking and I have been trying to help her see how the scripture, HG, and the Lord can help her. Hopefully she'll come around cuz her two sons just got baptized and her 16-year-old wants to go on a mission. I know that when we are helping others, we are bringing ourselves closer to Christ as well. It gives me so much joy to bring the Gospel to those who need it! The other lady, Shannon Murphy, has a non-denominational mindset but has so many similar beliefs to the true Gospel that it amazes me. She knows she needs to get baptized but I have been trying to help her understand proper authority and exercising the weekly covenants she makes each week by going to church. It's DEFINITELY a learning experience!
My companion and i will be zone leaders next week. Pray for us. It's not too big of a deal in the MTC but I need the help and humility. Haha!
Ahhhhhh! I almost forgot to tell you that Elder Russell M. Nelson came to speak to us on Tuesday. We had two apostels for two weeks in-a-row. I feel SOOOOO blessed. Elder Nelson spoke about the friendly, clean, clear, and dignified presence we need to have as missionaries in the field. He wants us to use a simple phrase when people ask what we're doing: "Seguimos a Jesucristo." We need to short but dignified in our speeach and keep our batteries charged in the field so we can keep going. I loved his message. It was much shorter than I thought it would be but he was funny and I loved every minute of it. :) Well, we'll talk soon. I love you all. The Gospel is true!

Love

Elder Boaz

No comments:

Post a Comment