Josh's contact information:

Josh's email address is: joshua.boaz@myldsmail.net
His mission address is:
Elder Joshua Boaz,
Chile Rancagua Mission,
German Riesco 230 Suite 703,
Rancagua,
Chile

His Pouch address, for letters only, is:
Elder Joshua Boaz,
Chile Rancagua Mission,
POB 30150,
Salt Lake City, Ut. 84130-0150 USA
(**the pouch address is for postcards or letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels, and taped at the top only - NO envelopes.)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Monday, Sept. 7, 2009

Hola de Doñihue,

This week has been a little trying for me but I will start on a spiritual thought. I have gained more of a testimony on the truthfulness of our baptism compared to any other baptism in the World. I love the scripture in Ephesians 4 that says ONE Lord, ONE Faith, and ONE Baptism. That doesn´t say that there is one Word for baptism but that there many ways to do it. There is one baptism and one way to accomplish it….with the power and authority of the Holy Priesthood of God. We can compare it the keys. There are leys to open doors of cars, houses, locks, and whatever other thing, but there is only one key to the door of Heaven. I know I have the key to heaven and I´m sharing it with all!!!!!
Now as for the week…..last week we had 80 people in church (when we usually have 55) and yesterday we had 53 people in church. I´m guessing that it was from the rain and the people don´t want to get sick. We found 17 investigators two weeks ago and this past week only had 10. I know the Lord is doing His will in His time so I need to practice my patience. The reason I´m a little bummed about the chrurch asístanse is because we found a big less active family on Wednesday that lives a little far from the church. There are about 16 members of the family that incluye the grandparents(the grandpa used to be first counselor in the bishopric) the sons and daughters, with grandkids. They are the Caroca family and all were really touched when we CAME as we shared of this Permaneced (Remain) document with them from the Presidency of the church of Chile. I felt the spirit and felt like they were going to come to church because they know of the sacrifice and blessing but apparently it wasn´t in God´s hands for them to come. Yesterday was also difficult because the mother of Felipe who was baptized last week, smoked ONE cigarette right before we visited her. So we´ll see if she is still able to be baptized. I´m going to ask all of you to FAST specifically for her this Thursday if it is posible. Thanks for all your support and I love you all. I will try to have more info next week. Pictures are 1.) and 2.) E. Abrams and I; 3.) E. Romero and I.

The Gospel of Jesús Christ is on the earth again. We have to share it! The gift of the Holy Ghost is waiting to help us in our life. Prayer vocally in private to receive it´s promptings. I have recently done that and seen it´s influence in my life more and more!!!!

Love,
Elder Boaz

No comments:

Post a Comment